[JW Lua] FCLuaIterator:ForEachInteger problems

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Dec 16 13:56:05 CET 2015

Jari,

while the*progress bar *has worked fine for me in all iterators I have
tested so far, I wasn't successful in getting it to work with the new
FCLuaIterator:ForEachInteger. The progress bar doesn't update.
Anything I have forgotten ? Or is it a bug ?

Code snippet:

function DoCallback(i)
print("Callback"..i)
end
local it=finale.FCLuaIterator()
it.UseProgressBar=true
it.AbortableProgressBar=false
it.ProgressUpdateFrequency=1
it:ForEachInteger(100000,1,DoCallback)  --backwards loop

More ideas on the ForEachInteger:
in order to reduce the number of the global variables used, would it be
technically possible to create an iterator with *any number of
additional parameters* that would be passed to the callback function ?
I.E. something like this (with two additional parameters):
function Callback(i,a,b)

local a=1.493875
local b={........}
it:ForEachInteger(1,100,Callback,a,b)