[JW Lua] Code window empty after closing and restarting

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Dec 17 16:20:31 CET 2015

Jari,

with v.45 I have the problem that after closing the JW Lua dialog (hit
the "x" at right top) with some JW Lua files still open and then
re-starting the JW Lua plug-in through the Finale menu the loaded JW Lua
files still appears in the new JW Lua file list, but some (!) of them
don't show their code anymore.
I haven't found a way to get to the code again. Clicking on the file in
the new file list doesn't do anything and even clicking on open and
reloading the file still delivers any empty coding window (probably
because JW Lua thinks that the file is already open).
I always need to restart Finale to - probably - clear up the JW Lua cache.
Is this a Windows only problem ? Or am I missing something ?

Here is screencam video that demonstrates that two file codes are
missing after the re-start:
https://youtu.be/ijhuGiQRjVo