[JW Lua] Common Dialogs

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Dec 29 09:52:59 CET 2015

Hi Chris and Charles,

the font dialog is already on the wish list. Below is a mail from July.
One day later Jari released a beta with FCStrings:LoadSystemFontNames()
added, but unfortunately no dialog yet. I don't know if the Finale PDK
offers a "standard font dialog" ... probably not, otherwise it would
have been easy for Jari to implement.
But it should be possible to create such a dialog manually with the new
JW Lua dialog elements.

Jan