[JW Lua] Mirrors measures

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Feb 9 14:30:17 CET 2015

Chris,

Thanks for your bug file, it helped a lot!

I've fixed your bug and I'm doing a couple of redesigns to how the
entries are loaded/saved. (I'm working on releasing a new beta later today.)

The changes are:
1. eachentrysaved() will now never load mirror entries
2. FCNoteEntryCell and FCNoteEntryLayer will never save mirror entries
3. FCNoteEntryCell and FCNoteEntryLayer now have a property to not load
mirrored entries