[JW Lua] Open external file

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Feb 10 11:00:59 CET 2015

Javier,

The FCString:SetRunningLuaFolderPath() method (added in beta 0.30) will
get the home folder for the current script. However, it requires that
the script has been saved to disk so a script file name is available to
JW Lua.

There are also a couple of other Set methods in the FCString class that
will point to other folders within the Finale configuration.