[JW Lua] Basic functionality of FCStaffStyleDef

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Jan 27 16:39:07 CET 2015

Jari,

it would be great if you could add (at least)
a very basic functionality of FCStaffStyleDef in your next beta,
in order to be able to tell automatically how to react
to certain staff styles.
For me it would be succificent to be able to read:
- the number of staff lines (basically 1 or 5)
- the alternate notation type (rhythmic, slash, etc.)
- the name (FCString) of a staff style

Setting and getting all the other options would be great of course
(especially when certain "standard" staff styles are missing in a document),
but it's currently just a "nice-to-have".

If this was possible, I wouldn't have to work with
document-dependent constants for the staff styles and
the staff style plugins would be working on all documents.

All the best,