[JW Lua] Reading the path/filename of the current plugin

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Jan 31 14:57:20 CET 2015

Jari,

it's possible to read the general Finale plug-in path with FCString.
But is it also possible to read the plug-in path of the current JW Lua
script ?
And maybe even its filename ?
I.e.
c:\program files\Finale 2012\Plug-ins    (general Finale plug-in path)
compared to
c:\program files\Finale 2012\Plug-ins\jw lua scripts\
(lua script path)
c:\program files\Finale 2012\Plug-ins\jw lua scripts\copylayers.lua (lua
script)

I am asking because I want to read/save ini-files for the plug-ins.
And - if possible - those should be found in the same directory as the
plug-in script.