[JW Lua] Changing independent key signatures crashes Finale

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Jan 31 17:55:46 CET 2015

I know there are a couple of unhandled things related to cells and
independent keys, but it shouldn't crash. I remember recently changing
to a newer data version for independent cell data, but that should be in
the latest public JW Lua update.

I've attached both you issues to 2 separate bug reports.

The idea with cells and independent items is that there should always be
info available about what's currently used for the cell, even if the
info isn't independent.