[JW Lua] FONTPREF_CONSTANTS: Percussion notehead default font is missing

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Jan 31 18:27:33 CET 2015

Jan,

This is a bug in the PDK that I wasn't aware of. Thanks!

For now, try loading FCFontPrefs with 28 instead to get the percussion
font (I will add a correct constant in the next version).

Furthermore, the finale.FONTPREF_DEFTABLATURE currently is 28, which is
wrong. This constant should be 13.

I'll fix these in JW Lua and report the issue to MM.