[JW Lua] Measure region alignment not working

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jul 9 13:34:15 CEST 2015

Dave and Joseph,

Thanks for your bug reports on alignment setters for
FCMeasureNumberRegion! I've now fixed all 3 alignment setter methods,
and it should work correctly in the next beta.

On 2015-06-26 13:03, Dave Foster wrote:

> Also, in trying to debug I struggled with FCMeasureNumberRegion Get StartAlignment, which
> seems to want a measure number region as an argument, not a bool as in the documentation?

Are you sure you just didn't accidentally use a dot instead of a colon
for the method call? If not, can you please provide some sample code,
since I can't reproduce that here.