[JW Lua] FCBaseline Load for System?

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jul 9 18:27:16 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-05 19:43, Bart Visser wrote:

> I'm fiddling around with the FCBaseline-class. I'm looking for a way to set the baseline-offset for a certain verse/chorus/section on a per-system basis. So for example:
>
> - Set baseline of 2nd chorus on staff system 10 to x
>
> I'm able to set the offset on a global and per-staff basis. Would it be possible to add a SetSystem-method (since there is a GetSystem...).

The easiest way is to use the FCBaselines collection class and load all
system-specific baselines in one go:

---
local bls = finale.FCBaselines()
bls:LoadAllForSystem(1, finale.BASELINEMODE_LYRICSVERSE)
---

After that you can search for the specific lyric basline with
FindLyricNumber(staffno, lyricno).