[JW Lua] What Finale support is missing?

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Jul 14 20:18:18 CEST 2015

Hello All!

Since I'm now try to clean up what's left to support in Finale for JW
Lua language support, I would like to hear from you if you feel there
are some areas that aren't yet supported by JW Lua?

I know there are still many partially implementated things, such as
preferences settings, but I'm wondering about the big stuff missing.

The things I know aren't currently supported are:
* Staff Style Definitions
* Custom Key Signatures
* Composite Time Signatures
* Metatools (will be available in the next beta)