[JW Lua] JW Lua scripts

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Mon Jul 27 16:58:33 CEST 2015

Dear Jari,

you have a video on your youtube channel demoing some scripts adjusting dynamics.  I'm interested whether those scripts are accessible somewhere or if you would be willing to share/license/sell them, both for learning from how you are using JW Lua yourself and for actually using and customizing them oneself.

Is there a way one can contribute to JW Lua?  Can one e.g. help with improving the documentation somewhere or with supplying samples for the Class Browser (amazing feature, btw!)?

Many Greetings
Thomas Weber

P.S.: I sent you a similar request privately some time ago - did that maybe get caught in the Spam filter?