[JW Lua] No truetype font support in FCPDFWriter functionality ?

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Jun 8 10:52:10 CEST 2015

Jari,

I played a bit with the new JW Lua PDF functionality.
Is it correct that it currently only supports Times, Helvetica and
Courier as fonts, but no truetype fonts in general ?
I.e. it's not possible to export any musical symbols or to select other
text fonts for the generated PDF ?
That's probably what you mean with "stock" font in the documentation
(i.e. what libharu calls Base14 fonts:
http://libharu.sourceforge.net/fonts.html ).
Maybe you could add this restricted font list to the documentation ?
And maybe also link to the list of possible PDF error codes (
http://libharu.sourceforge.net/error_handling.html ) ?

A support for ttf fonts would be a great addition to a future release.