[JW Lua] Measure Number Regions

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 18 17:58:24 CET 2015

Looks like I should not try to mnrs:SaveAll().
This now works OK

local mnrs = finale.FCMeasureNumberRegions()
mnrs:LoadAll()

local region = finale.FCMeasureNumberRegion()

for k=mnrs.Count,1,-1 do
    region:Load(k)
    print ("mnr",region.ItemNo,"Start Measure",region.StartMeasure,"End
Measure",region.EndMeasure,"Start Number",region.StartNumber)
    -- change the region some
    region.StartNumber = region.StartNumber + 10
    if k == 2 then region:DeepDeleteData(k) end
    region:Save(k)

PS: Jan, your reply came in as I was about to post.  I realized that the
mnrs:SaveAll() was the culprit.  I will, however, need the region:Save(k) as
I am making some changes to the region attributes.  Thanks for your help.

I'm still not getting it.  Looking forward to that eachbackwards iterator.

This code is to delete MNR#2, but doesn't.  Please clarify the proper
method.  Thanks.

local mnrs = finale.FCMeasureNumberRegions()
mnrs:LoadAll()

local region = finale.FCMeasureNumberRegion()

for k=mnrs.Count,1,-1 do
    region:Load(k)
    print ("mnr",region.ItemNo,"Start Measure",region.StartMeasure,"End
Measure",region.EndMeasure,"Start Number",region.StartNumber)
    if k == 2 then region:DeepDeleteData() end
    region:Save(k)
end

mnrs:SaveAll()

Charles