[JW Lua] PDF documentatiion missing in class browser

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Mar 24 18:44:49 CET 2015

Ah yes, you're right - sorry, Jari. It's the ASCI sorting method which
puts PD before Pa instead of before Pe.
Maybe it's easier to find if you sorted the class browser by lowercase
which creates
Pa -> PD -> PE instead of PD -> Pa -> Pe
As all the other classes use a lower case letter on second position,
this is the only one that sticks out in this case (although "PDF" makes
sense of course).