[JW Lua] FCCustomSmartLineDef.LineCharacter not ready for unicode ?

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Mar 31 16:43:43 CEST 2015

Jan,

Thanks for the report! I made the error of having both the setter and
getter as 16-bit signed, while the Unicode versions of Finale use
unsigned 32-bit for that character.

It should now be fixed, and available in the next beta release. I also
tested against a SMuFL font with a wiggle character (U+EAA7).