[JW Lua] FCMeasureNumberRegion alignments not changing

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Mon May 4 18:39:37 CEST 2015

Why not use the defined constants instead of hardwiring numbers?  Here are the current values:

MNALIGN_CENTER = 1

MNALIGN_LEFT = 0

MNALIGN_RIGHT = 2

MNJUSTIFY_CENTER = 2

MNJUSTIFY_LEFT = 0

MNJUSTIFY_RIGHT = 1

Use them like this:

region:SetStartAlignment(finale.MNALIGN_LEFT)

They may not be correct.  Jari can verify that.

Charles Lawrence