[JW Lua] Reading the FontInfo from FCShapeDef

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue May 5 18:55:04 CEST 2015

Jari,

is it already possible to get the FontInfo from an FCShapeDef through
any workaround ?
It's not implemented yet in FCShapeDef. But maybe I can use the
available data from the shape instructions to reconstruct the correct
fontinfo ?

I know that 29542 is the setfont instruction tag, followed by a few
numbers which probably identify the FontInfo object. But FCFontInfo
doesn't have a load function. Hm... ?

If it is not possible, could you please add the FCShapeDef:GetFontInfo()
to your next beta ?