[JW Lua] FCMeasureNumberRegion()

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Nov 2 20:09:32 CET 2015

Charles,

All the settings for the Measure Number region dialog box is in
FCMeasureNumberRegion class.

You're looking for the FCMeasureNumberRegion:SetShowOnMultiMeasureRests()
FCMeasureNumberRegion:SetMultiMeasureFontInfo() methods.

The remaining settings for MMR numbering related to the measure number
region are set with the SetMultiMeasurexxxxxx methods.