[JW Lua] Setting Printer Page-format

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Fri Nov 6 13:44:44 CET 2015

Hi Jari and others,

To set the printing page-format an a mac, you have to be at two places:
- The Page Format for Score/Part dialog (in the document-menu)
- The Page Setup dialog (in the file menu)

As far as I know, both have to be set to the right values in order to have the desired output (e.g. both have to be set to A4 or A5, etc.).

Is it possible for JW Lua to get/set the Page Setup (from the File-menu) properties? Or is there a way to overrule those in Finale?

At the moment, if I want to change the page format for printing output, I can do only half of it with JW Lua, the other half still has to be done manually.

Thanks,

Bart Visser