[JW Lua] Lyrics baselines

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Sat Nov 7 21:33:53 CET 2015

Hi Chris,

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure if something like that exists. If I, for example, create a new 'Document Without Libraries' then only the first 10 baselines are set. Baseline 11 and onward, all have the value of baseline 1. So I'm not sure if there is a global setting for this (but please correct me, I would find such a setting very useful).

Cheers,

Bart