[JW Lua] metatools assignments

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Nov 8 12:47:26 CET 2015

Joseph,

In addition to what Jan said:
* Remove the call to SaveNew(), since it isn't needed. SaveNew() should
only be used for classes that can save a list of objects to the same
location. SaveAsKeyStroke() is the SaveAs method to use for metatool
assignments.

* Put the AssignTextExpressionDef before the save, otherwise the
connection to the text expression def will not be saved to Finale.