[JW Lua] metatools assignments

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Nov 8 14:55:36 CET 2015

I haven't tested it, but maybe call ted:SaveNew() *before *assigning the
metatool ?
I am not sure, but the text expression might need "to be registered in
the system" before assigning the metatool.
Does AssignTextExpressionDef
<http://www.finaletips.nu/frameworkref/class_f_c_metatool_assignment.html#ab9c22e27b1d9d30357d5a8d63b775acb>
return true ?