[JW Lua] Next beta and reported issues

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Nov 16 18:26:41 CET 2015

Hello All!

I'll have a new beta available soon. Top priority for me the past days
has been to get a stable version that you can use as soon as possible
that goes back to using the 5.2.3 version on Lua.

The issues that you all have reported during the past week or so will
mostly not be addressed in this beta. I'll be fixing those things in the
beta after this upcoming one. Thank you all very much for reporting the
issues you find!

Attached is a screen shot with a preview of one of the new features in
beta 0.43.