[JW Lua] How to mark objects to be excepted from automatic processing?

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Nov 17 17:43:30 CET 2015

Thomas,

My suggestion would be to create a data (text?) file, that uses the same
name/path as the document but with a different extension.

At the start of the plug-in, the contents of the data file is is read
into a lookup table, and at the end the contents of the file is rewritten.

Identify an element by referencing as many attributes as needed to make
sure that it's the correct one.