[JW Lua] MenuCommand

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Nov 24 17:00:49 CET 2015

Chris,

Yes, I agree that's a very strange restriction in Finale's
implementation, specially since the toolbar icon for the tool sends the
exact same command to Finale as the menu does.

I think I've found a workable fix for this which should be available in
the next beta, at least for Windows. Haven't checked if the same issue
appears on the Mac as well yet.