[JW Lua] FCMeasureNumberRegion::SetMultipleStartMeasure

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Nov 30 09:48:48 CET 2015

Bruce,

Based on your comments in the script, it seems like you want to use
SetStartMeasure rather than SetMultipleStartMeasure
(SetMultipleStartMeasure is for repeated measure numbering patterns.)

However, I see that the value is off by one. Setting a multiple sequence
to start at 4 will result in 5 in the Finale dialog box. I'll fix that
in the upcoming beta.