[JW Lua] JW Lua beta v0.40 available

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Oct 16 08:18:27 CEST 2015

Jan,

I'd suggest using some external text tool for search and replacing
properties, since JW Lua search wouldn't be efficient.

For this update specifically, searching for "entnum" without case
sensitivity and "EntryRef" with case sensitivity would find the most of
them.

I'll see if I can implement a deprecated feature in some way, without
adding complexity to it. However, such methods will only stay deprecated
for a short transition period, such as during 2 beta updates or something.

I don't intend to keep deprecated names that are replaced during beta in
the long run, since my priority is to only get fully logical and
consistent names. When it reaches v1.00, I'll try to keep deprecated
names to the maximum extent possible.