[JW Lua] Weird vertical results with FCArticulation:ResetPos()

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Apr 11 18:39:11 CEST 2016

Jari,

I know that the horizontal re-positioning of FCArticulation with
ResetPos() is not supported.
But I also get weird vertical results both with JW Lua and JW Change.
None of them recreates the "original" position of the articulation. JW
Lua even flips the symbol.

Test script below, test file attached. In the file the fermata is
already in the original position, but gets shifted when applying the
script or when calling JW Change->Articulation->Clear position.
Notice that the fermata articulation uses "Below Note" positioning.
That's where I noticed the behaviour.

Best,
Jan

        for e in eachentry(finenv.Region()) do
               local articulations=e:CreateArticulations()
               for a in each(articulations) do
                    local articdef=a:CreateArticulationDef()
                    a:ResetPos(articdef)
                    a:Save()