[JW Lua] eachentrysaved automatically changes "Downstem 2nd" and "Upstem 2nd" entry flags

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Dec 12 12:06:19 CET 2016

Jari,

when I call eachentrysaved(...) without any further modifications, it
automatically
resets the "Downstem 2nd" and "Upstem 2nd" entry flag to its default values.
This might make sense in some situations, but not when I had changed the
flags on purpose (e.g. for note clusters).

Code snippet: (select the region and run)
for e in eachentrysaved(finenv.Region()) do end