[JW Lua] FCPageGraphics: problems with page ranges and attaching to "all pages"

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Feb 7 11:04:49 CET 2016

Jari,

in FCPageGraphics the online documentation for GetLastPage is missing.
Currently it has the same text as GetFirstPage.

It also seems to behave different than GetLastPage in FCPageText
regarding the creation of a page range.
When I have a "Single page" graphics, then setting LastPage to 0 does
not create a page range from FirstPage to the very last page of the
document while in FCPageText it works fine (each with SaveNew(0)).
Code snippet:
     graphic.FirstPage=1
     graphic.LastPage=0
     graphic:DeleteData()
     graphic:SaveNew(0)
... doesn't create a page range, but keeps the Single Page

     pagetext.FirstPage=1
     pagetext.LastPage=0
     pagetext:DeleteData()
     pagetext:SaveNew(0)
...creates a page range from the first to the very last page

BTW, how can I create the option "Attach to All Pages". I haven't found
a way neither for FCPageText nor for FCPageGraphic.

Best,