[JW Lua] FCPageFormatPrefs

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Jul 4 23:48:15 CEST 2016

It's the same in Finale:
if you update the page format settings (Edit->Page Format->Score), the
score pages won't change.
You need to call Page Layout->Redefine Pages.
The same goes for the script.

Probably you need an FCPage update function (for example
FCPage:UpdateLayout), but I am not sure if this is all.
You might additionally need to apply the settings to the individual
pages and may also need an update of the metric functions.

Best,
Jan