[JW Lua] Problems with hiding measure numbers on MM rests

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Jul 17 14:01:59 CEST 2016

> When running "file maintenance"(in "mmrange test not ok.musx"), one
> sees that there are
> 1244 "shape expression definitions" and 376 "Smart shape assignments".
I don't think that this is the document problem. Because I deleted ALL
elements from a huge score just for the reduced example document to
minimize the problem search.
And this also included deleting all shape expressions (more than 1300)
and the shape assignments. So these shapes and smart shapes exist in the
original document where the FCMeasureNumberRegion problem came from.

When running "File Maintenance" on the original (unreduced) document, it
returns no errors.