[JW Lua] Attaching a new entry-based custom smart line to a score

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Jun 28 21:28:57 CEST 2016

Really great, Chris !
I was missing the NoteID in my script. Never noticed that it existed in
FCSmartShapeSegment.
There still seems to be a tiny difference to a manually created
tabslide/glissando, but I don't know if this is relevant:
it now lists as "Attach to Notes" instead of the "Attach to Noteheads"
when created manually.

Best,
Jan