[JW Lua] get all items of "Expression Tool"

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue May 10 10:55:08 CEST 2016

Hi Robert,

you should use the JW Lua class browser, the online class documentation
and the examples that Jari put on his website to find this out.

The online class documentation starts here:
http://www.finaletips.nu/frameworkref/annotated.html
So you browse to FCTextExpressionDef and search for "Description" and
you will have your solution.

The same result can be found in the JW Lua class browser:
Go to FCTextExpressionDef and enter "Description" in the Properties
and/or Methods search fields. Then you'll even get a sample code.

Best,
Jan