[JW Lua] dynamic libraries not enabled

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Sat Oct 1 08:09:15 CEST 2016

Am 22.09.2016 um 14:15 schrieb koichi ikuhara:
> I have installed lsqlite3 and got below error on JW Lua output.
> Is there any way to enable dynamic libraries?
>
> Running [test.lua] ======>
> error loading module 'lsqlite3' from file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/lsqlite3.so':
> dynamic libraries not enabled; check your Lua installation
> <======= [test.lua] FAILED.

I made the same experience when I tried to use LuaFileSystem, wxLua, LuaSocket or my own C modules.  Unfortunately, right now one has to resort to system calls for anything that can't be accomplished with plain Lua, which is awkward by itself, but even more when trying to make things work across operating systems.

--

Notengrafik Berlin GmbH
HRB 15007

UstID: DE 289234097