[JW Lua] Slurs Data...

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Apr 15 16:44:33 CEST 2017

Changing the "height" is not changed by the endpoints, but by the
controlpoints (or do I misunderstand you?).
And changing the ctrlpoints of the slurs is possible. The code snippet
is in the below mentioned PDF under 17.)
SetCustomOffset has a bit weird semantics:
if it's the left segment, you must set it to false, if it's the right
segment, you must set it to true.