[JW Lua] FCUI::ActivateDocumentWindow() -> Activate plugin window missing

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Aug 15 21:28:31 CEST 2017

Jan,

It seems like you need __FCUserWindow::Activate() hooked up in JW Lua
scripts. All add that.

However, I think I'll also add an automatic refocus to the Finale
selection dialog calls (as in your video), so you don't have to add that
line of code on every such instance. The Cocoa version of Finale has
severe issues with these kind of things (from a user standpoint), so
it's nice to have it automatically working in the scripts without
additional coding.