[JW Lua] FCEntryMetrics.StemLeft/RightPosition returns on wrong value on hidden upstem notes

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Jan 14 22:53:25 CET 2017

Jari,

when I have a hidden upstem note, FCEntryMetrics.StemLeft/RightPosition
doesn't return the correct stem position, but the left edge of the note
(instead of the right-positioned stem).
On a downstem note the values are "ok" (although slightly incorrect) as
the downstem is more or less where the left edge of the note is.

Workaround:
Check if a note is upstem and hidden and then adjust the values.

Any news on when we can expect an update of JW Lua ?

Best,