[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.47 (64-bit)

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Jul 25 10:34:11 CEST 2017

Fantastic work, Jari!
I haven't tested all my plugins yet, but my Perfect Layout plug-in which
covers many classes does finally work in 64bit on Windows.
Here is a screencam video of my demo score in Fin25:
https://youtu.be/0ugMNTzJAPg

It would be great if you could include in your bug fixing a few of the
things I mentioned in my last mails. Here is an updated version of my JW
Lua Bug/Wish list:
DOC: https://elbsound.studio/img/JWLuaBugAndWishList.doc
PDF: https://elbsound.studio/img/JWLuaBugAndWishList.pdf
The main new feature I am desperately waiting for would be image support
in dialogs.

Best,
Jan