[JW Lua] v0.46 Mac =?utf-8?Q?=3D>_?=Menu items en folders for required not saved

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Sat Mar 18 21:42:42 CET 2017

Hi Jari,

Mac version 0.46 doesn’t retain menu-items and folders for the required items. This means I can’t add items to the menu just yet. Possibly you are aware of the problem (since you’ve mentioned something about the old source code editor).

I’ve tried to copy the file jwpluginstorage.xml to the Finale folder (in Application Support:MakeMusic), but this doesn’t resolve the issue. It seems to me that version 0.46 doesn’t read from or writes to this file.

Thanks,

Bart Visser