[JW Lua] [JWplugins] JWplugins Digest, Vol 37, Issue 3

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Mar 19 18:26:25 CET 2017

Jan,

Classes and/or methods that are related to external Finale files (which
is where the percussion stuff is), text things (Unicode) and Finale
versions can be affected.

I have no good idea how to handle Finale's running version number in a
good way. I'd like to have Finale25 > Finale 2014, when queried in JW
Lua scripts.

One thought I have is to use 2017 as the version, which would match the
Finale_version=release_year+1 pattern they have used before. Suggestions
welcome.