[JW Lua] FCNoteEntry:MakeRest() resets FCNoteEntry.NoteDetailFlag ... revisited

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Nov 25 23:45:09 CET 2017

Jari,

I just noticed that calling FCNoteEntry:MakeRest() also resets the
FCNoteEntry.ArticulationFlag.
Workaround is the same as for NoteDetailFlag (see original mail below):
first store flag temporarily, then restore.

local tempartflag=noteentry.ArticulationFlag--temporarily save the
original flag
noteentry:MakeRest()
noteentry.ArticulationFlag=tempartflag--restore original flag

Best,
Jan