[JW Lua] GetPath on MAC

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Tue Nov 28 13:08:59 CET 2017

Hi Chris

If I remember correctly, this could be a problem of Finale 2014d. After programmatically switching to another app and than back, Finale doesn’t get the focus back (it can’t find the menu, document, etc.). I had the same thing with a Keyboard Meastro macro. There is no fix except manually switching to Finale. I think it’s solved in Finale 25 (haven’t run into the problem) but I haven’t tested it.

Cheers,

Bart