[JW Lua] Where to find constants?

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 15:05:13 CEST 2017

I have a (probably very basic) technical question: in e.g. the harp gliss
sample script, there is a finale.WHOLE_NOTE defined, which i assume is a
constant that defines the length value of a whole note in Finale's EDU.
I was wondering if it is possible to somehow get all the constants that are
defined on the finale namespace. Looping over it with this script:

for key,value in pairs(finale) do print(key,value) end

only yields the Classes. And searching the PDK online for WHOLE_NOTE does
not produce any results...

Or is there any other way to find out which constants are available?

Thank you!