[JW Lua] FCNoteEntry:PreviousInFrame()

Mr.Pat Mr.Pat at pdreditions.com
Tue Sep 12 01:43:17 CEST 2017

Hi Jari,

Beta v.54 doesn't run on either my Win 7 or Win 10 machine  with FIN 25. It
must be something in my setup that's weird since it seems to run on everyone
else's machines. Maybe I should fly to Sweden with my laptop. <Grin>

It doesn't really make sense that it won't run since my setup for FIN 2014
and FIN 25 are identical, or seem to be. At least as far as all the
directories are concerned. The Plugins folder is on a drive different from
my system drive. I've tried using the Plugins folder in the Finale program
folders but that didn't help.

Interestingly, on Win 10 Fin 2014 I can start the jwlua interface but it is
the only plugin that appears in the jwlua plugin menu. Once jwlua is opened,
I can access and run all my plugins through the interface. They just don't
show up in the jwlua plugin menu. They are in the folder.

On FIN 25, the jwlua folder shows up in the plugin menu but it doesn't
expand to show everything that is in the jwlua folder.

Fortunately, everything works with FIN 2014 and Win 7.

Thanks for the tips on PreviousInFrame. I wonder why it used to work.

Pat