[JW Lua] Progress bar doesn't update / Finale screen doesn't update on long scripts - solved

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Fri Mar 23 13:45:06 CET 2018

Jari et al,

Finally I found a solution to this one:
an overlayed progress bar in its own process created with AutoHotkey and
triggered by JW Lua.
This is how it looks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU_Iw3aHC8M
(see the new progress bar at the right bottom)
 From what I have read this also possible on MacOS with Keyboard Maestro.

BTW, the "Green 1" at the top left is another AutoHotkey process it
shows the currently selected layer.
It becomes red when it's not layer 1.

Jan