[JW Lua] Default configuration files folder in international versions of Finale

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Oct 21 15:28:27 CEST 2018

In FCString it's unfortunately not possible to read the "configuration
files" folder which is different from the default ("Configuration
Files") in some international Finale versions.
I have found out that it is "Konfigurationsdateien" in the German
version and also "Configuration Files" in the French.

Does anyone of you own another international version of Finale and could
tell me what their default configuration folder name is?  (see
Preferences->Folder->Configuration Files)