[JW Lua] Crashes on MAC,2

Chris marcel.denio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:01:53 CET 2019

Ok, thanks Jan

/-- Do they get a crash or an error message?
/It's a crash

/-- Did you have a chance to check yourself with the Finale document
where the crash occured?/
yes and no problem

/--  smartshape=mark:CreateSmartShape()/
the crash occurs by unchecking an item from the list of staves and
canceling (so the function is not used)

/--  I noticed that "staves" in the function apply are not used/
ok, I did not detect that

The user who has the most crashes told me
that they happened very often in JW Lua (Development) and little from
the menu.

Otherwise, it's possible that my "crashing" scripts are only those
that contain the event "HandleDataListCheck" (FCCustomLuaWindow)
but I'm waiting for confirmation or not.

Chris